Sunday, November 11, 2012

Essence Modern Romance

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! I do not feel well enough to attempt any nail art or you would be seeing poppies today for Veterans Day. I deeply appreciate each and every individual who has fought for our country. My grandpa served in World War II. He died in 2005.



Essence Modern Romance is a very light peachy pink shimmer. The formula is a bit streaky, but does even itself out. It is opaque in two coats. This particular polish is from the old Colour & Go line, not to be confused with the new line that has a polish of the same name, but not the same color.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely soft shade. Im always buying unique bright, dark or sparkly polishes and really never take the time to look at the subtle ones..I need to:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually grab bright or sparkly polishes too. But I'm a sucker for pink, so I own several soft pink shades.

      Delete