I was tagged by the lovely Meredith from Polish and Charms for The Nail Polish Tag.
Here are the rules
1. Answer 10 questions
2. Pass this tag to 5 bloggers
3. Make sure that the bloggers you tagged know about this.
Here are the questions:
1. How many polishes do you have?
Including top coats, base coats, etc, plus my backups and extras, I have roughly 360. If I took all of those out, the number would probably be around 320.
2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
I don't really have a favorite, but I don't have a single bad thing to say about Color Club. The polishes are amazing!
3. Do you like crackle nail polish, or do you hate it?
I like it. I did not like it when it first came out though. I do, however, dislike the jelly type crackles.
4. What is your first nail polish brand?
I cannot remember, but I imagine it was probably Maybelline or Sally Hansen.
5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?
Wow... no clue. Probably something like Southern Belle.
6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?
Black and some dark dark colors, I'm to pale.
7. What color does compliment you?
Pinks and purples
8. Name two of your best nail art friends.
I can't pick just two! (keeping Meredith's answer)
9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
My Secret Santa gift
10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.
I absolutely love Meredith's blog! She is super sweet!
Now for the tagging!
All About Reviews