I received the Cute Blog Award from the lovely Ashesela from Art Evolve. These awards always put a smile on my face. I am so happy to belong to such an amazing group of bloggers.
1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.
The Award Questions:
1. What is your go to makeup product?
Lip balm and gloss. I always have something on my lips. My go to all day everyday for moisture is EOS Smooth Sphere. If you don't own one, click the link and see what your lips are missing. :)
2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
I never keep up with actually fashion trends. I wear what I like. So I'm going to pick a nail fashion trend. I love all of the glitters and flakies.
3. What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake. I have a big sweet touch, but I will never say no to cheesecake.
4. Favourite color?
Pink! I love tons of colors, like yellow, turquoise, red, and purple. But pink is my absolute favorite.
5. What is your middle name?
6. What was the last song that you listened to?
Something by Maroon 5. Moves Like Jagger, I think.
7. Cats or dogs?
Something about myself that you don't know:
I'm the only girl out of my siblings. I have three brothers. Two older and one younger.
On to the lovely blogs!
A Polished Touch
Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Adventures in Acetone
Alice in Lacquerland
At Your Fingertips
Confessions of a Nail Polish Junkie
Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom
Fresh Air and Fashion
GaGa for Nails
I'm Feeling Nail-ventrous
Jessica's Nail Art
Nail Polish is My Crack
Nails by Kayla Shevonne
Neverland Nail Blog
Okay Now Joy
Peace, Love & Polish
Polish and Charms
Polish Me Up
Polish Polish Polish
Pretty Purple Polish
Purple Fairy Dust
Rainbow and Sparkles
Rebecca Likes Nails
Red Hair and Black Nails
Refined and Polished
Reflections, Sassy Nails, and Silly Diversions!
Sam Nails It
The Diary of a Dreamer
The Polish Diary
Tough as Nails, and Twice as Pretty
Its a ton, I know. And believe it or not, there are more! If you've received this award already, you deserve it again! :)