Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

The wonderful Ashley from A Polished Touch tagged me for this award.


One Lovely Blog Award 
The rules for this one are: 
Link back to the person you got it from 
Tell 7 things about yourself 
Give the award to 10 bloggers

Seven Things About Me
1. I have always loved nail polish. I used to paint my nails with the little sets they make for young girls when I was little. I even painted my dolls nails.
2. I absolutely love horror movies. 
3. Pink and red are my favorite polish colors. I love most colors, but I always fall back to my pinks and reds.
4. I have a cute little chihuahua named Butterscotch.
5. Every comment and follower I get on my blog puts a smile on my face. So does every new polish friend I make.
6. I prefer wearing sandals and only wear my sneakers if I have to.
7. I'm quite often nose deep in a book.

Those Who I Give This Award To
Carly from Lacquered Lover
Elizedge from Nail Polish is My Crack
Jodi from Captivating Claws
Kate from Fishing4Beauty
Kimberly from Nail Reflections
Kirsten from Geeky Owl
Lindsey from Neverland Nail Blog
Meredith from Polish and Charms
Rachel from Glam Polish

It was so hard to pick just ten.

8 comments:

  1. PS, I am tagging you back for this one and for the Butterfly award! I will have it posted tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! Also I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! See the post here http://www.dragonladynails.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much for this award! I love chinchilla's I have 2 awesome pets! Do you ever let yours outside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I never let Butterscotch outside by herself. My vet told me about a chihuahua he treated for an injure it got when a hawk tried to carry it away. Made me kind of paranoid.

      Delete
    2. lol no I wouldn't alone! I have a cage for them! They love the grass and maple stick with leaves!

      Delete
    3. She goes crazy smelling everything. To her, I think everything is equally attention grabbing.

      Delete