Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bumble Bee Nails

A cute little bumble bee nail design. Its not a new manicure, but from a month ago. Its very easy to do and so cute. The idea and design is from CutePolish. She has tutorials for the cutest nail designs!


I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow as the base then Love My Nails Black Rage and Petites White for the bee and his trail.

Its perfect for Spring and Summer. I know its almost Fall, but here in Louisiana, Autumn weather won't be here for a while. Plus who's to say you can't wear yellow in Fall?

Definitely a must try if you love yellow :)

7 comments:

  1. I love it, and I love this color <3. It matches your blog background too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out so cute! I keep meaning to do bee nails but I never get around to it!! Its such a cute idea for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the video by CutePolish and have a picture saved of it in my "Inspiration" folder - it looks cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Maria Thank you! I love yellow, as I'm sure everyone can tell. :) Its such a bright cheerful color.

    @BeeHappy Thanks! You should do some. It was much easier than I thought it would be, especially with the tutorial to help.

    @Sarah Thanks! :)

    @A Polished Touch Thank you! I love CutePolish's videos. I have a bunch saved to try out eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! I love the little bee, he's adorable. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete