Tuesday, April 17, 2012

World Inspired Colours by Herôme Bogota

I hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday! I have a gorgeous polish to show you today. If you saw my spring surprise gift, I received two polishes. I immediately wanted to try out World Inspired Colours by Herôme Bogota. I took so many pictures trying to capture the beauty of this polish. And I'm doing something I've never done before. Leading with the up close shots.








Herôme, a Dutch hand and nail care brand, created a line of polishes inspired by the beauty and uniqueness of the world. There are 79 World Inspired Colours (W.I.C.) all named after different cities. This particular polish was named for the capitol of Columbia, Bogota. Given I have never traveled to Columbia, I am unsure what inspired this polish, but regardless, it is gorgeous.

This is three thin coats of Bogota. In person, it is opaque, no visible nail line. It is a subdued periwinkle with rose gold glass flecks. It has a lovely sparkle. The application was perfect. Not too thick, not too thin.

W.I.C. by Herôme retail for € 7,99 on their online store. I am unsure where else they are sold and where the website delivers. If anyone knows, please let me know and I'll add the information.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful color, I love the bright shimmer with a subtle color:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an incredible colour!!! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I was speechless when I first saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful light color! The gold shimmer is lovely!

    ReplyDelete