Friday, August 10, 2012

Essence Sweet as Candy

I hope you are enjoying your Friday! Essence is redoing their Colour & Go line. New bottle shape and bigger bottles. I will have a post about them soon. 


I was able to purchase two of the line. Neither are exactly new, but I did not own them already. Essence Sweet as Candy is a sheer baby pink jelly. The application is great. It is rather sheer as you would expect from a jelly. It gives a soft feminine look. This is two coats.

The new bottles should be available soon at Ulta.

3 comments:

  1. Sheer but looks sweet on your nails.. I don't like sheer polishes but maybe I might get this color haha good for doing french tips <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Essence over here for me is still in the old bottle and the only different bottle I have is the Marble Mania Collection, its in a normal bottle... >.<

    ReplyDelete