Monday, March 4, 2013

Zoya Nyx

I hope you are enjoying your Monday! Today I have a beautiful textured polish to share with you.



Zoya Nyx is a perwinkle matte glitter with silver sparkle. It literally looks like pixie dust was sprinkled atop a matte periwinkle backdrop. So many nail polish brands are hopping on the textured wagon. The Pixie Dust Collection was the first to really catch by eye. The application is perfection and opaque in two coats. The finish is textured. It doesn't snag on hair or anything else. The directions say to apply with no base coat or top coat. I was a little worried about the wear time with no top coat. But Nyx surprised me. I was extremely hard on my nails the two days I wore it. No tip wear or chips.

Nyx is part of the Zoya Pixie Dust Collection and retails for $9 on Zoya. It also recently started showing up at Ulta for the same price. Zoya is releasing brighter Pixie Dust polishes for the Summer.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)