Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Diamond Candles Review

I'm a girly girly at heart. Obviously, I love nail polish. But I also love hair, makeup, jewelry, candles, art, decor... basically anything feminine. So when I was approached about reviewing a Diamond Candle, I jumped at the chance. I had been staring at them for weeks.

When my candle arrived, I could smell the deliciousness from the moment I opened the box. It was safely nestled to ensure it arrived intact.



The candle is enormous at 21 ounces and the outside is precious. Each scent has a different label. Gingerbread Latte has a cute little gingerbread man taking a dip in a nice warm latte.


Diamond Candles are a unique product. Each candle comes with a ring hidden inside. The ring is worth between $10 and $5,000. You can either burn your candle and wait for the surprise, or dig ahead and fish it out yourself. You can see where my ring is positioned within the candle.

Their candles are all natural soy from US soy beans. Definitely a good option is you love all natural products.


I wish I could send the smell of this candle throw the computer! It is amazing! Diamond Candles describes it as "Ever wondered what it would be like to sit in a hot tub of overpriced fancy latte coffee drinks? This sweet gingerbread and coffee-inspired indulgence will make you want to grab your keys and drive on down to the local coffee shop." It really does smell like what I imagined when I read this. The smell fills the whole room. Its even lovely when not lit. 




How beautiful is this ring?! I am unsure how much is it worth, but regardless, it is a gorgeous ring. The sizes vary. I would guess this is about a size seven. Its a little tight on my left ring finger which measures seven point five.

Overall, Diamond Candles are well worth purchasing. You get an amazing all natural soy candle to bring wonderful scents into your home. Plus the bonus of a surprise ring inside. I was honestly skeptical about purchasing a candle online since you cannot smell it beforehand, but all my doubts have melted away.

Each candle retails for $24.95 at Diamond Candles.

If you are interested in trying a Diamond Candle, check out my giveaway.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)