Thursday, September 8, 2011

Essence Once Upon a Time

There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home. This nail polish reminds me of Dorthy's ruby slippers. Deep red and full of glitter.

It applied like a dream. Opaque in one coat, though I used two out of habit. It is gorgeous! With amazing amounts of sparkle. I'm deeply in love with this polish.

Once Upon a Time is part of the Essence Fairytale collection. I found mine at Ulta on sale. There are several pictures. The last one is recycled from an earlier post when I bought this polish. The pictures don't do it justice. Its a deep red with so much glitter and sparkle.

Artificial Light No Flash



Artificial Light Flash


Natural Light No Flash



Not polish related, but I'm sure most everyone has noticed I broke part of my pinky nail off. Poor short little thing. Thankfully my nails grow fast, so it'll bounce back in no time.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's very pretty. I might have to make a trip to Ulta here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it! Worth hunting down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely is. A pretty color no matter the time of year, I think. I like wearing reds during Spring and Summer, and love wearing them during Fall and Winter.

    ReplyDelete