Friday, December 23, 2011

Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

Two days until Christmas! I know this polish is from last year's holiday collection, but I just picked it up at Sally's recently. The micro glitter is amazing!





My nails did not magically grow, this polish is from a week ago. :) This is two coats of Meet Me Under the Mistletoe. I was actually surprised that it covered so well. The application was very nice. Please ignore the leftover remnants even after cleanup. Dark polishes never clean up well for me.

3 comments:

  1. I did not like this formula at all. It was so hard for me to apply and I had to use many coats. Maybe I just got a bad bottle. Thanks for posting I might buy another one because I do love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. привет! помогите советом, ищу где можно купить скрабер ультразвуковой купить, стерилизатор уф ym-9001a и купить набор для домашней депиляции? работаю администртором в салоне красоты, директор попросила найти, а я не знаю где купить)

    ReplyDelete