Friday, January 6, 2012

Bootie Babe

I finally bought some Bootie Babe polishes during their holiday sale. If you have not seen them, they are shaped like butts. I could not resist the unique little bottle. They are so cute!



I ordered three: Hella Baloo, Electric Lemon, and Mean Tangerine. Each polish came in a little box with the name on top. I also got two stickers that match the little stickers on top of each bottle.





I alternated the polishes on my fingers. The application is great. Hella Baloo went on smooth and opaque in one coat. Given Electric Lemon and Mean Tangerine are neon, I layered them over white to get their full brightness and make them easily opaque.

I could definitely see myself purchasing more Bootie Babe polishes in the future.

The prices are still at $4 a bottle and available on their website. According to their Facebook page, Bootie Babe hopes to have new and improved bottles by April 2012. The bottles are going to be bigger (0.5oz/15mL instead of the current 0.31oz/9mL) and have taller easier to use caps. They will also have 24 colors. No information yet as to whether the current 12 will be part of that 24.

I love the idea of full size bottles. I did not find the short caps hard to work with. However, I imagine the longer ones will be easier for some. I'm looking forward to seeing what will come from Bootie Babe in the future.

11 comments:

  1. I love the bottles, totally the cutest polish bottle I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest bottles I own. Nfu-Oh are the prettiest bottles I own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bottles! Can't help but smile and laugh at them! Looks like they cover well! Cute colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahhaa, those polish bottles are so funny!! XD

    I nominated you for the Cute Blog Award. :D
    http://artevolve.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. tagged u on my blog!!! I never thought about layering em with white underneath! haha they look nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These make me crack a smile (no pun intended) every time I see them! :D The colors look so fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute are these! I can't wait to get some!

    ReplyDelete