Friday, January 20, 2012

Finger Paints Flecked over Sally Hansen Plum Power

I'm back! :) I am finally starting to feel better. Not 100 percent better, but getting there. I did not paint my nails much at all while I was sick, but I did a few times. I couldn't stand chipped polish or bare nails.

One of my manicures was a layering combination with Sally Hansen Plum Power and Finger Paints Flecked.




Flecked is from Finger Paints' new Special Effects Collection. This flakie polish flashes green and blue. Its absolutely beautiful in person. The whole collection is meant to be worn over black; however, they are gorgeous over other colors. I really like my combination of adding purple. Flecked applied beautifully in just one coat. It also was removed very easily with polish remover. Much less stuburn than glitter. If you've ever removed glitter polish, you know what I mean.

The Finger Paints Special Effects Collection is still at Sally Beauty Supply, or should be. Several stores have sold out. So far, I've only been able to find Flecked and Asylum.

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm so in love with these. I just picked up 3 more the other day to complete my set. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I so glad your getting better! I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I absolutely adore all the FP flakies.

    ReplyDelete