Monday, January 2, 2012

Penguin Nails

My first manicure of 2012! What better way to start off my year than with penguins. I just adore penguins!





I did penguin accent nails on each ring finger going off of a tutorial my Finger Painted. I used Sinful Colors Black on Black, Snow Me White, NYC Times Square Tangerine, China Glaze Sun Worshiper, a Bon Bons polish in hot pink, and Color Club Candy Cane. My left ring finger (that you see) is a girl penguin with a bow. I left the bow off for the other penguin.

I painted the rest of my nails with one coat of the hot pink Bon Bons then one coat Color Club Candy Cane.

4 comments:

  1. 2013! Wow your a year ahead of us! But your penguin is so so cute! Love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed seeing that I accidentally hit 3 instead of 2. I blame this nasty virus I have.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete