Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Essence A Piece of Forever

I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday! These pictures have been sitting in my folder for nearly a month. Not sure why I have not posted them before, but here they are now. :)



Essence A Piece of Forever is a metallic gold frost. Ignore the bubbles, its just top coat plus fan. The application was okay. Basically what you would expect from a frost finish polish. I've used three of the four from this collection so far, and none of the applications are up to par with the rest of the Essence polishes I own. Its odd. But it does not stop them from being pretty.

The Essence Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 Collection is limited edition. There is a variety of makeup, including four polishes. I purchased all four at $1.99 each.

2 comments:

  1. I like this polish, love it for stamping too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I have heard its great for stamping. Haven't tried it yet though.

      Delete