Thursday, December 6, 2012

Zoya FeiFei and Snowflakes

I hope you are enjoying your Thursday! Today I have a fun winter-y design to share with you. The weather here is warm and not December like at all. But then again, it is Louisiana. Our weather has a mind of its own. I cannot change the weather to be more like winter, but I can make my nails more winter like.









Zoya FeiFei is described as a "medium steel blue base with heavy gold, blue and pink iridescent metallic sparkle." Zoya hit the nail on the head with that description. FeiFei is unlike any polish I own. Its gorgeous! My camera had a hard time capturing all the amazing in one shot. The application is perfection and opaque in three coats.

For my winter manicure, I decided to stamp snowflakes over FeiFei. I used Pure Ice Super Star! along with stamping plates BM14, BM-319, and BM-323. I love the snowflakes over top this polish!

2 comments: