Monday, February 13, 2012

Be My Valentine! A Gift Exchange

Remember in December when I posted about my Secret Santa gift? Well over at PAA, we did it all again. Krissi put together another amazing exchange for Valentine's Day. Names were drawn at random and we had no idea who was sending us a gift until it came in the mail.

My amazing gift came from Iva, a wonderful member of the group. I was so excited to get it!



China Glaze Sunshine, Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple, Catrice Dirty
Berry
& Iron Mermaiden

Essence Magic Wand, Fruit Punch, I Like & Look by Bipa Metallic Matt


I'm absolutely in love with it all! I love Essence and can only get the Colour & Go here so I was thrilled to get three of them. I seriously cannot express how excited I was to pull out a Catrice polish. I did not have any of that brand before this. I've been wanting to try the Kleancolor Chunky Holos, but I can never find that brand near me. I've never heard of Look by Bipa, but the polish looks amazing. Its a silver holo! Last but not least, my new sunny China Glaze. Yellow and sparkle!

I also received a bottle of Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Confetti. I cannot wait to test this out for frankening! I got a rhinestone wheel. I love rhinestones! Also an Essence lipgloss from their Blossoms etc... collection named Naive. I'm a major lipgloss junkie. So I was thrilled. I also got a bunch of Haribo candies. I've had the gummy bears before, but the rest are something new for me. So far I've only gotten into the Happy Cola ones. Yay for self control. They taste just like soda.

So thank you again, Iva! I love love love everything!

1 comment: