Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wet n Wild Tickled Pink

I am utterly in love with pink polish! It has always been my favorite. I've been wanting a pretty pale pink. Nothing too bright or too pale. Wet n Wild Tickled Pink is so far my favorite pale pink.





Tickled Pink is a tad brighter than the pictures display. I love it! The application is good, took a little work to get it to level out. This is three coats. I'm usually not a fan of three coats, but for this creme polish, its worth it. It honestly did take a bit longer than expected to dry, even with my Poshe fast drying top coat. Less than fifteen minutes, so not too bad. Just longer than normal with a fast drying top coat.

4 comments:

  1. Lately I've been doing 3 coats of polish and have been noticing a huge improvement in the quality of my swatches. It adds a bit of time to the application process but I think it's worth it. :) I have to see if I have this polish in my stash, I can't remember ... looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should try out using three coats. I love this pink. I got mine from Walgreens, if you want to get one.

      Delete
  2. I think it pretty! Most of my polish I do 3 coats but i'm a thin painter and I want the first coat as right as I can get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can usually do one or two coats and have the polish cover very well. I've heard three coats makes the polish look best.

      Delete