Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nina Ultra Pro Purple-Xing

Prepare for picture overload! Kidding, sort of. I have a beautiful sparkly polish to show you today. I took so many pictures trying to capture the sparkle on camera. It has so much more sparkle in person.












Purple-Xing is a gorgeous medium shade of purple packed with small and micro holo round glitter. Its full of sparkle and just glitters underneath the light. Unfortunately, I could not capture its full beauty and there was zero sunshine to help me while I was wearing it. Rainy cloudy days. I promise if you like purple and glitter, you want to own this polish.

Nina Ultra Pro polishes retail for about $4 on the Sally Beauty Supply website and in store. I purchased mine on sale in store for $3.

6 comments:

  1. I must find this polish!!! That is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really paid much attention to that brand at Sally's until they were on sale. I could not the resist the sparkling bottle.

      Delete
  2. I promise its so much prettier in person. Scrangie has the most beautiful swatches of this polish. But she always does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty glittery purple.
    Just to let you know I'm doing a Valentine's giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats not to love about purple glitter!

    ReplyDelete