Monday, August 15, 2011

Strawberry Splatter

I'm in love with my cute little design. The nail art theme for PAA was splatter. I tried doing it with a straw, but I think mine were too big, so I grabbed a sponge. Came out really cute, I think.

Artificial Light No Flash 


I used Sinful Snow Me White as the base color with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, Pure Ice Wild Thing (Green), and No6 Party Punch (Pink/Red) as the splatter.

I was in love with the idea of using strawberry colors splashed across each nail. The red berry, yellow seeds, and green leaves.

The method to do this design was super easy. I'm going to make a video tutorial for it this week, my first one ever.

If you want something fun and easy, you should try it. The color combinations are endless.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)