Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wild Kitty Cat

Once again it is Stamping Sunday! This week's theme is National Pet Week. I have always had pets. Cats, dogs, fish, turtles, rats, lizards, bunnies, guinea pigs... its been a zoo. Our house has a few cats and dogs currently. I do not own a chihuahua stamp or else my nails would be covered it cute little dog outlines. Instead, I chose a cat.


I could not part with my zebra print yet, so I did cat accent fingers. Given the wild print, the title was born. :) For my accent, I used one coat of Pure Ice Super Star! as my base. Then I stamped on a cat using Sinful Colors Black on Black and Born Pretty plate m71. The rest of my fingers are Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Wild Child.

Born Pretty plates retail for $3. This particular one can be gotten for free if you follow the instructions on the their website. Sally Hansen Salon Effects retail for $8.50-10 at Walmart, Target, and Ulta.

4 comments: