Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween Water Marble

I hope you are enjoying your Friday! I have another part of the This Is Halloween Nail Art Challenge to share with you. Today is water marbling. This was my first time doing an actual water marble. I've done one marble before and scooped it out with a piece of plastic, but this is the first time my fingers have actually been dunked. It was fun, frustrating, and messy.






Not the best, but not the worst. And please excuse the mess. The clean up was difficult. I taped off the skin around my nails, but the polish still got on me. I used Pure Ice Super Star! as my base. For the marble, Beauty UK Black, Sally Hansen Die-Hard Fan, and NYC Times Square Tangerine.

1 comment:

  1. Good attempt and it looks good Ashley hehe Try it a few more times and you will get the hang of it <3

    ReplyDelete