Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blackheart Beautiful Revenge

I hope you are enjoying your Thursday! When I ordered this polish, I knew it would be perfect for Halloween. Not just the polish itself, but the bottle as well.





Blackheart Beautiful Revenge is a sheer black jelly with small and medium red hex glitter. The jelly base is the color of charcoal with the first coat, but will build to be black. The application is good and takes four coats to be opaque. In the photos, there are some sheer parts around the edges. However, in person those are not noticeable. Its the macro setting. It shows everything. If you want to cut down on the coats, you could start with a coat of black. I like the soft jelly appearance though. It is less harsh than black with my fair skintone.

And the bottle! How awesome is that?! They are all shaped like a skull. I love it!

Blackheart polish retails for $5 at Hot Topic, in store and online.

2 comments: