Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sally Hansen Spun for You with Spiders

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! If you follow my Facebook page then you know I'm currently in Baton Rouge to see friends. Among the normal things we're doing, we are also going to Gate, a huge Halloween haunted house. So I wanted a themed manicure.




I spiced up Sally Hansen Polish Strips in Spun on You with a little stamping. Using Sinful Colors Black on Black and plate BM13, I stamped spiders on my ring finger and thumb. The strips are easy to apply. This set is left over from last year. So as long as they stay sealed in original packing, they will last. Very good to know because I have another set from last year as well.

1 comment:

  1. I love this manicure.. Very beautiful and I love the way you stamp the webs..

    ReplyDelete