Monday, March 5, 2012

Essence I Like

I hope everyone is enjoying Monday! I have a cute spring polish to show you today. One that I'm absolutely head over heels for.




Essence I Like is a light aqua creme with subtle shimmer. Perfect for Spring! It applied very well and opaque in two coats. I absolutely love it! And am so thrilled to have received this polish. Many of the limited edition Essence collections are not available in the United States, so I was overjoyed to have gotten this polish in a gift (remember the Be My Valentine gift exchange).

I also moved my watermarks from the edges to actually on my fingers. I've never had anyone claim my pictures as their own, but I've seen it happen. Someone was actually photoshopping watermarks off and claiming the designs were their own.

Essence Blossoms etc... polishes retail for €1.79. Given I'm not located in that part of the world, I am unsure of which stores carry Essence in Europe, but their website has a store locator for you.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)