Thursday, March 22, 2012

Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge Day 6 - Who Inspires You?

I hope you are enjoying your Thursday! I have another design for the Girly Girl Nail Challenge for you today. This challenge lasts a month and includes eight different days of nail art. Instead of trying to keep up with a new nail design each day, we have two each week. Day Six is Who Inspires You?: Show some love to your favorite female role model by creating gorgeous nails in their honor.



My mom is the woman that inspires me the most. She is a wonderful mother and individual. She has always put my brothers and I first, wanting the best for us. I love her more than words can express. So for today, I painted my nails blue, her favorite color. When I showed them to her, she loved the accent nail the most.



I painted all of my nails with two coats of Ulta Blue Streak then one coat of Ulta Hide and Go Sequins on each ring finger. Blue Streak is a lovely creme. It looks a little like a streaky jelly for the first coat, but evens out to a pretty creme with the second coat. Hide and Go Sequins is a dark blue jelly with green, blue, and silver hex glitter along with smaller blue glitter.

Ulta Nail Lacquer retails for $6 at Ulta. Hide and Go Sequins was part of a limited edition Glitterati set of mini polishes.

Please check out the other lovely bloggers participating in this challenge. :)

Amanda of Nox Nails
Amanda of Berry Polished
Ashley of Smashley Sparkles
Eugenia of Talon-ted
Jess of LuvMyLacquer
Kelly of Devilish Polish
Olivia of Unprofessional Nails
Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins
Sarah of See Sarah Swatch
Stephanie of A Little Polish
Tressa of O' Natur Nail

3 comments: