Thursday, March 8, 2012

Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge Day 2 - Gimme That Bling

I hope everyone is having a happy Thursday! Today I have another design for the Girly Girl Nail Challenge for you.


This challenge lasts a month and includes eight different days of nail art. Instead of trying to keep up with a new nail design each day, we have two each week. Day Two is Gimme That Bling: Diamonds are a girls best friend, so put some sparkle on those nails!














This sparkles so much! Even in low lighting. I absolutely love it! First I painted on three coats of Color Club Sugarplum Fairy. I love this polish. Its a clear base packed with holo glitter. After a top coat, I stamped on  Sinful Colors Black on Black with stamping plate BM16 to do accent nails. 

Sugarplum Fairy is part of the Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe Collection. It retails for $4-8. I purchased mine in a collection set of all six for $8 at Ross. If you are unable to find it, Funky Fingers Sand & Stilettos is an exact dupe, both made by Forsythe Cosmetic Group; it retails for $2 or 3/$5 at Five Below. Sinful Colors retail for $2 at Walgreens (online/in store) and Target (in store). They're also available for $2.50 at Cherry Culture. BM stamping plates are part of a 21 piece set that retails for $18 on Bundle Monster or their Amazon store.

Please check out the other lovely bloggers participating in this challenge. :)

Amanda of Nox Nails
Amanda of Berry Polished
Ashley of Smashley Sparkles
Eugenia of Talon-ted
Jess of LuvMyLacquer
Kelly of Devilish Polish
Olivia of Unprofessional Nails
Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins
Sarah of See Sarah Swatch
Stephanie of A Little Polish
Tressa of O' Natur Nail

10 comments:

  1. oh wow! if that's not bling, then idk what is. gorg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When I pulled open my melmer drawers and tried to decide on which polish (or polishes) to use, it occurred to me that this one was perfect.

      Delete
  2. So so pretty! I feel like a magpie with the shiny just totally capturing me. Love the glitter peeking through the zebra too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these shiny nails! This polish is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! This is one of my favorite full coverage glitters.

    ReplyDelete