Sunday, March 11, 2012

Round and Round We Go

Its Stamping Sunday! This week's theme is Circles.




I started with three thin coats of Pure Ice Super Star!. Next I stamped on Color Club Cold Metal (blue) and Perfectly Mol-ten (green) with stamping plate BM19. Super Star! went on about as well as most white cremes; a little streaky until the third coat. I was unsure about how well using two polishes to stamp would go, but it was super easy. I just swiped one polish on then the other. They blended very well together without mixing.

Pure Ice retails for $2 at Walmart and Bari Cosmetics. Cold Metal and Perfectly Mol-ten are part of the Color Club Foiled Collection. They retails for $4-8. I purchased mine in a collection set of all six for $8 at Ross. BM stamping plates are part of a 21 piece set that retails for $18 on Bundle Monster or their Amazon store.

8 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the two foils in the one stamp. That worked really well.

    I recently bought that color club set but hadn't used it for stamping yet so this is very reassuring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      The whole Foiled Collection work very well for stamping.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love this! Thanks for the breakdown on how to achieve this look, I might have to pick up the first Bundle Monster set soon! I have the second one and love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to get the second Bundle Monster set. I love the first one.

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic! I love that you used two colors. It turned out wonderful! I need to practice my stamping with one color before I can think about two. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and your mani is just awesome! I have to try the double color stamping :D

    ReplyDelete