Thursday, June 7, 2012

China Glaze Broken Hearted over Mahogany Magic

I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday! I also hope you are not tired of crackle yet. I cannot help but like the texture, despite how I felt about it when the trend first started.



I started off with two coats of China Glaze Mahogany Magic, a milk chocolate creme. For my crackle, I used Broken Hearted, a hot pink creme. I wish the pink had popped a little more, but I do like this combination. The application on both of these is very good. Both went on very well. And so far this crackle has not thickened up.

China Glaze Crackle Glaze retail for $3-6; they are on clearance, so the prices and availability vary. Mahogany Magic is part of the China Glaze Capitol Colours Collection and retails for $5-7. Both can be found at various stores and websites (including Sally's Beauty Supply, Ulta, Head2Toe Beauty, and Amazon

2 comments: