Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rainbow Favorites Day 5 - Blue

I hope you're enjoying your Thursday! Today's post for the rainbow challenge is blue. My absolute favorite blue is the combo of Essence Belle and Edward. But I've posted those polishes twice, so I decided to give other blues a chance. I narrowed it down to three. Zoya Charla, Bootie Babe Hella Baloo, and Sally Hansen Pacific Blue. Still couldn't pick just one, so I chose two.



I picked Bootie Babe Hella Baloo and Zoya Charla as my favorites. Hella Baloo is a medium blue creme. The application is great and opaque in one coat. Nothing better than a one coat polish. Zoya Charla a dark aqua with teal green glass flecks. The application is great and opaque in two coats.

Choosing favorites has been hard. And I can tell you that if you asked me my favorites a month from now, they would probably be different. 

Hella Baloo retails for $4 (for 9mL) and $12 (for 30mL) on Bootie Babe. According to their Facebook page, the 1oz/30mL bottles are pre-order and will be available in September. Charla (Sunshine Collection) retails for $8 at Zoya

If you want to see what other polishes the other lovely bloggers are choosing, check them out. :)

5 comments:

  1. I like this combo! Your nails are nice also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew someone would choose Charla... I love her!! Gorgeous Mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely combo! Charla's amazing. Like, top five. I almost went with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! Charla is pretty much a given when picking top blues. Its SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete