Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rainbow Favorites Day 4 - Green

I hope you're enjoying your Wednesday! I have my fourth day of the rainbow challenge to show you today. It gets harder to pick each day. I have over about forty greens. Hard to pick. I went back and forth between three. Zoya Apple, China Glaze He's Going in Circles, and Color Club Holiday Splendor. I could not resist the holo.




China Glaze He's Going in Circles is a light green linear holo. The application is good, especially for a holo. It took two coats to be opaque. 

It retails for $10-20 depending on where you purchase it from. He's Going in Circles is part of the China Glaze Kaleidoscope Collection. Being a silver cap holo is what affects the price.

If you want to see what other polishes the other lovely bloggers are choosing, check them out. :)

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I need more holos in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I have five linear holos. Some more holo than others. One or two scattered holos. Then a bunch of holo glitters. I'm dying for a turquoise holo.

      Delete
  2. I was lucky enough to have collected all the OMGs and Kaleidoscope before the price points went sky high on many if not most of them. Like you, I am a sucker for green polishes. But I really love the couple of green holos I have. This one is pretty..but I don't think of it as a linear holo, just a holo. I adore #66 in Nfu Oh. It's a mint that I actually can wear which is rare. I also love my Nubar Reclaim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is lucky. I didn't even know about them until the price jumped. I wish I had. At the price they are now, its a little steep to get them all.

      Delete