Thursday, January 24, 2013

Essence Ticket to the Show & Front Row or Backstage?

I hope you are enjoying your Thursday!



Essence Ticket to the Show and Front Row or Backstage? are one of the Colour3 duos. A double ended polish. Ticket to the Show is a black jelly like creme base filled with rainbow shimmer. The shimmer was hard to capture on camera, and rather subtle. Front Row or Backstage? is a grey brown filled with gold flakes. It is the layering polish and while meant to be used over a base, I decided to showcase it on its own. The application on both is perfection. Ticket to the Show is opaque in two coats, while Front Row or Backstage? took three.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...the gold one looks so pretty. I find it so elegant and classy. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that 2 nail polishes and i have them too.
    I used Front row or backstage?! in top of a metalic brown and love it!
    (you can see it were: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=397702743624659&set=a.360791440649123.79804.360382887356645&type=3&theater)
    Some day i will use the Thicked to the show in top of a block nail polish.

    Kisses,
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I saw the brown layered over the black on another blog and it is gorgeous. I must layer in the future.

    ReplyDelete