Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Zoya Tallulah - In Memorial

December was not the best month. The holidays are stressful, plus working in retail during the holidays. Then it got worse. Very early Saturday morning at midnight my grandma passed away. The visitation was last night and the funeral was this afternoon. I managed to post Sunday, but am literally pushing myself to type at the moment. 

It felt appropriate to paint my nails a color she would have liked. Blue was her favorite color. She preferred sapphire and navy blue. I do not own too many of those shades, so I compromised and chose something we both liked.



Zoya Tallulah is a medium electric blue shimmer. The shimmer in this is beautiful. Mostly blue, but occasionally green and purple. The application is perfection and opaque in two coats.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your loss. I am the last left in my entire family - so gather around the family who is still here. It's precious time even while you all are sharing in the sadness of grandma's passing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss Ashley but I hope it gets better for you soon. Be strong and take care. Sorry been reading emails of your blog therefore unable to post any comments. Please take care

    ReplyDelete