Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lynnderella I Don't Mean Rhinestones

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! About a week ago, I posted about Lynnderella I Don't Mean Rhinestones. While I liked it, I was not overly impressed by it when worn on its own. All of the layers made it too thick. I said that I would layer it over a base color soon. And I finally did.




One coat of I Don't Mean Rhinestones over one coat of Wet n Wild Nocturnal (a blackened blue ink). I much prefer the layering versus on its own. See my previous post if you want to compare for yourself. This polish is a clear base full of holographic turquoise squares, diamonds, and hexes. They are not holographic in the traditional sense. Instead they reflect colors in the blue spectrum  Think yellow, blue, and green. Its very pretty. You see more of the individual glitter when layering. For example, I did not realize it had small square turquoise glitter until I layered it over dark blue.

1 comment: