Sunday, January 13, 2013

China Glaze Whirled Away

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! I was very excited when I saw that a mainstream brand came out with a black and white glitter. They have been extremely popular in the indie polish world. However, this particular one leaves a lot to be desired.



China Glaze Whirled Away is a clear base with black string, large hex, and white extra large hex glitter. The base is thick and the glitter is difficult to place. You do not even see only of the white glitter here because they were so hard to fish out. This is one coat and some fished out pieces over Pure Ice Super Star! and Claire's Lime Yours. If you want black and white glitter, in my opinion, you are better off going the indie route. I plan to.

3 comments:

  1. I try to avoid buying Glitter polishes that are hard to place on the nails but sometimes they look so awesome in the bottle I cant help myself. Looks great xx

    Sara:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I passed on this polish when I saw it. I love black and white glitters, but I just think they have been done better by other brands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Yea, I wanted this so badly until I started seeing swatches. Honestly, the only reason I even got it was because I got a free China Glaze with my Seche Vite at Sallys. So I figured for free, I could give it a try.

    ReplyDelete