Sunday, January 6, 2013

China Glaze It's a Trap-eze

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! I'm finally beginning to feel better. So, I decided to push through and post. If you're unsure what I'm talking about, see this post

Its a new year. I want to post more often and interact more often on Facebook and Twitter. I also decided that it would fun to have you all vote on what polish you would like to see me post about. So each week, I will choose a few from my stash and make a poll. The first one is already up on the top right of my blog.





China Glaze It's a Trap-eze is a milky white jelly filled with multicolored and multi-size hex glitter. I see white, fuchsia  green, blue, yellow, and orange glitter. The application is great and semi opaque in two coats. You could start over white for a more opaque finish. However, I prefer the jelly finish. It gives depth and has a lighter feel to it.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment :)