Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Untrieds Day 16 - L.A. Girl Crowd Surfing

I have to say, I love this polish! Today I have L.A. Girl Crowd Surfing from their Rockstar Collection to show you. I got this lovely gem today from Amy from I'm Feeling Nail-ventrous.





Crowd Surfing is a light green jelly base filled with green micro glitter and gold/copper flakes. Its perfect for layering! This is just one coat over Sinful Colors Happy Ending. This is my first L.A. Girl polish. If the rest are like this one, I definitely want more.

Today I used my new Poshe Nail Strengthening Base Coat and Super Fast Drying Top Coat. I'm not sure you can see a difference in the top coat in the picture. But Poshe is shinier in person than my Orly Sec N Dry.

Sometime during the weekend, I'm going to gather together all the new polishes I've bought in the past month for a post. Its a ton!

Please check out the other lovely bloggers participating in this challenge. :)

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons

7 comments:

  1. I like the green. Something about the sparkles I don't care for. Maybe it is the yellow sparkles I'm not feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color !!! Since you like make up, you're invited to enter my Chanel & Too Faced Giveaway !

    Follow Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too! I layered it over black and dark green and it was stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shopping Addict I'm so happy I got this one from Amy's blog sale. I have no idea where to purchase them though.

    @Nail Reflections The sparkles are my favorite part. :)

    @Vale Thank you!

    @imfeelingnail-venturous I definitely need to layer this over black. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those flakes! I have the Love & Beauty version of this polish and just tested it layered over Essie Pretty Edgy and it looked crazy! Love this polish! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not know there was a Love & Beauty dupe, but after you said this, I saw one. I absolutely love flakes.

    ReplyDelete