Monday, November 28, 2011

Untrieds Day 28 - Color Club Candy Cane

The end of the challenge is nearing. I've enjoyed being encouraged to wear my untried polishes, rather than go back to familiar ones again and again.






Today, I'm wearing Color Club Candy Cane from their Beyond the Mistletoe Collection. Candy Cane is full of different color pink glitters and silver. This is three coats, for it to be opaque. I absolutely love this polish! I'm a big fan of pink.

Please check out the other lovely bloggers participating in this challenge. :)

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons


2 comments:

  1. This is cute! But the name I was kind think red not pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I expected red from the name, but its very pink. Good thing I like pink :)

    ReplyDelete