Thursday, November 24, 2011

Untrieds Day 24 - Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar

Thanksgiving sort of marks the last day before the Christmas season and Winter arrive, so I wanted to do one last Autumn themed mani.










I think these leaves are super cute for Autumn. I stamped them on using plate BM19 and Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar. This is over my existing mani of Wet n Wild The Gold and the Beautiful. Sugar Sugar is a shimmering red polish and was very simple to stamp with. I wanted more sparkle, so brushed on a thin layer of The Gold and the Beautiful after I finished my stamping.

I'm still learning to accurately stamp, as you can see some gaps. But practice makes perfect. 

Please check out the other lovely bloggers participating in this challenge. :)

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons

4 comments: