Monday, November 7, 2011

Untrieds Day 7 - Love & Beauty Glitter Plum

Today's post doubles as my design for the Monday Nail Art Challenge on PAA. Its not exactly what I envisioned, but I know I'm not the best at nail art.




On top of my mani from yesterday (Color Club Foil Me Once), I added three different colored hearts. The purple dots are done with my untried polish, Love & Beauty Glitter Plum. The small hearts do not do this beauty justice. The pink and white hearts were done with my new Migi Nail Art pens.

Love & Beauty polishes can be found at Forever 21 and on forever21.com. They have a huge variety. I just love the ones I have. :)

Please check out the other lovely bloggers participating in this challenge. :)

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't wait to get my foiled set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute with the little hearts! :) and I adore your banner. had to say that once :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pretty and Polished Lady You will love the Foiled Collection! I was iffy on it until I saw swatches. The polishes are great.

    @goodlacknail Thank you so much! :)

    @Nail Reflections Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is too cute!

    ReplyDelete