Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Untrieds Day 30 - Color Club Hot Like Lava

Today is my last post for this challenge. It has been so much fun! I loved being encourage to break out my untouched polishes. I buy polish much faster than I use it.





Can you tell yet that I love pink? :) For my last post of the challenge, I am wearing Color Club Hot Like Lava. Amazing application and only needed one coat. I have to say, I love Color Club! I have not had a bad experience with their polishes at all. Nothing but good things to say.

Have you enjoyed seeing me tackle my untrieds? :)

Please check out the other lovely bloggers participating in this challenge. :)

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons


4 comments:

  1. I love the color! But I think color club's Namer of polishes is color blind. I was think orange or red for lava.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of metallic pinks, but this is nice. I like the name too but I agree with Nail Reflections in that it really doesn't seem to go with this polish. But, I've seen weirder. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I agree about the color. Same thing happened with CC Candy Cane. I think both should have been red and they are actually pink.

    ReplyDelete