Thursday, November 10, 2011

Untrieds Day 9 & 10 - Rainbow Nails

I've been sick lately, so much so that I haven't been to work most of this week. So I missed painting my nails yesterday. But I more than made up for it today. :) I painted all of my fingers a different color. Ten untried polishes!

These aren't exactly a rainbow, but it is a rainbow of colors. I used to work at a fabric store and this is how we organized the colors from light to dark. White, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, green, brown, silver/black.





From left to right, I used: Essie Bone Chilling, NYC Taxi Yellow, Sally Girl Amped, Wet n Wild Red TapeLavender Creme, Love My Nails Frosted Purple, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, Wet n Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch, Julep Olivia, and Beauty UK Gun Metal.

I think its a fun mani to do. And certainly eye catching considering the wide array of colors.

Please check out the other lovely bloggers participating in this challenge. :)

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I like the color arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! looks fun and it's something different than only 1 colour. I love it and maybe have to copy it in the future :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love rainbow nails! Get to wear 10 different polishes all at the same time LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I loved all the different colors. It was fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete