Sunday, November 20, 2011

Untrieds Day 20 - Color Club Jingle Jangle

Glitter glitter everywhere! Today I pulled out my Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe Collection set. All of the glitters are gorgeous. I decided on Jingle Jangle. I love the colors in this polish.







It has tons of sparkle, especially when the light hits it. I used three coats on most nails, four on a couple to get it opaque. It only took one thick coat of Poshe to give the glitter a smooth finish.

I cannot wait to try out the rest of the Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe Collection set, especially Holiday Splendor. 

Please check out the other lovely bloggers participating in this challenge. :)

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail!
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Ingie at Limited Addiction Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Nory at Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons

11 comments:

  1. I really haven't wanted any of the Color Club glitters, but this one looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Polish and Charms Thank you!

    @Jennafroggy The only glitter I'm not sure I'll like wearing from the CC set I have is Beyond the Mistletoe. Its a light green. But the rest are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, I just posted this a few days ago myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I love all the Color Club polishes I've worn so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sparkly so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I love the Color Club glitters :)

    ReplyDelete